1. Log in to your webshops admin panel
Go to your webshops admin panel (if you are in doubt regarding how to find it, write /wp-admin in the end of the URL for your webshop).
2. Navigate to "New order"
In the menu to the left go to "WooCommerce", choose "Orders" and click on "Add order" at the top of the page.
3. Fill out the order information
Add all the information you need to the order, such as the customer's billing and shipping information, products, taxes, shipping method, any fees, discounts, etc.
A payment link can only be created for orders that have products and where a customer's invoicing information has been filled in.
4. Choose payment method
In the customer's billing information, select the payment method (Swiipe Card payments or MobilePay). If this is not selected, the payment link cannot be created.
5. Create payment link
Under "Order actions", select "Create payment link (Swiipe)" and click "Update".
The payment link is now ready to be sent to the customer.
- If the order does not contain any shipping items, it is treated as a virtual order and depending on your settings, it will automatically move from “Processing” to “Completed” when the customer has paid for it.
- The payment link is not updated automatically. If you update the order in a way that changes the total price or order ID, you must create a new payment link. Repeat the “Create payment link” step to generate a new link.
- An order can only have one active payment link. If you have created multiple payment links, only the last one can be used by your customers – the rest will be canceled automatically.
- The payment link can only be created for orders that have not been paid.