Clearhaus is our acquiring partner, responsible for the settlements. To use Card Payments and Mobile Pay via Swiipe, you must have an agreement with Clearhaus.
If you are already a Clearhaus customer
If you are already a Customer at Clearhaus, you will not need to submit any new applications. However, you still need to activate the service in the Swiipe Portal. Follow steps 1 to 6 in the following section to see how.
If you are not a Clearhaus customer yet
To become a Clearhaus customer, you must send an application to Clearhaus with information about your business. You can submit this application in the Swiipe Portal, and here is how:
First, ensure you have all the documentation ready
Ensure you have all the needed information and documents. This is what you will need:
Bank information - For the company
- Average monthly turnover
- Average transaction amount
- BIC/SWIFT number
(This is a unique code used to identify your bank branch. You can find this number either on the banks website, or inside your online banking account).
- IBAN number
(This is your bank account number in an international format. You can find it in your online banking account).
- Bank name
Personal information (ID) for the owner(s)
- Picture of a passport or driver's license
(If you are in Denmark, you can use your yellow card)
- Picture of an official document with name and address
(Such as a bank statement, or an energy bill)
Then, activate the service and complete the application in the Swiipe Portal
- Log in to the Swiipe portal: https://portal.swiipe.com/
- In the menu on the left, navigate to the Plugin page.
If you cannot find this page it is probably because you are on your private account.
Just press the email in the top right corner and choose your webshop from the dropdown menu.
- In the Plugin page, ensure you are viewing services for the correct webshop, by selecting your webshop in the switcher on top of the page.
- Among the services on the same page, find Card Payments service and click Activate.
If this is the first Swiipe service you are activating, you might also need to select a Swiipe PSP plan. Choose the plan that best suits your webshop at this time, you can always upgrade later.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions for Acquiring and click Continue.
- If you do not yet have Clearhaus as an acquirer, select No to proceed with the application.
If you are already a customer at Clearhaus, click Yes instead and follow the instructions on screen. You will need to send an email to Clearhaus informing them that you wish to switch your gateway to Swiipe.
Feel free to put email@example.com as cc so that we also receive it. Once the email has been sent, you do not need to do anything until we contact you.
- Once you get to the application, simply provide the information required, ensure it is correct and click Submit.
Depending on your business, you can either qualify for Instant Onboarding, or you will need to fill in some more information before you can submit the application.
That is it. You will receive more information in your email.
Sometimes Clearhaus needs more information. When that happens, we will reach out to you directly.
If you have questions or need help, you are more than welcome to contact our support.
Phone: +45 71 96 96 16