How to get a Settlement file from Clearhaus
- Login to your Clearhaus dashboard at My Clearhaus.
- Go to “Settlements” page (from the top menu).
- You will see a list of settlements, click on the desired settlement to see the list of transactions in it.
- On the bottom part of the page you can see the list of transactions in this settlement. Just above this list (on the right side) in the dropdown select “CSV” for the transactions.
- When the export is ready, click “Download” (it is the same button as in the previous step).
Export to a new file in Swiipe Portal
- Login to your Swiipe account at https://portal.swiipe.com/.
- Go to the “Bookkeeping” page which can be found in the menu to the left.
- Upload the file you exported from Clearhaus.
- Select the webshop where these transactions was made on.
- Select your Acquirer (currently, Clearhaus is the only one available).
- Click “Export only amount, date and description”, unless you would like to keep all the original data as well, in that case click “Export all data”.
- The .zip file is now being downloaded. Ensure to extract the files first before uploading it into your bookkeeping tool (to do that, first view the .zip file in the downloads folder, then right click on the .zip file and select “Extract all”).
What is in the new file you get from Swiipe:
- The “Date” column contains settlement date for each transaction.
- The “Description” column contains your webshop Order ID for that transaction.
- The “Amount” column contains the transaction amount, gross.
- The last row in the file contains the sum of all acquiring fees (without tax).
If you choose to export all data instead, you can find the same information being added to your original file (the last three columns and the last row).
If you uploaded multiple settlement files, the extracted .zip file will contain a new file for each settlement file, as well as one file where we combined the data from all the files into one (in case that is more convenient for you).
* Note that for some bookkeeping systems you might need to match the format by renaming the column from “Description” to “Text” or similarly, before uploading it to their systems. For more details on this, check with your Bookkeeping system provider what the exact format and titles they require.